Our D1 Driver Training packages are designed to give you the skills required to get through your DVSA PCV Parts 1 and 3 Theory and Practical Tests as quickly as possible.
The DVSA PCV Practical D1 Driving Test is a professional test and therefore requires a very high standard of driving ability. It is recommended that even if you have experience of driving larger vehicles or minibuses you seek some professional training to enhance your chances of passing first time.
We have produced a range of courses which aim to get you ready for the two practical tests and equip you with the skills required to pass them first time.
DVSA Parts 1 & 3 Test Ready Course;
- Once you have identified the need for the D1 Theory and Practical Driving Tests we will support you and your candidates through the medical and applying for the provisional entitlements.
- We will provide candidates access to various training aids to help ensure they have all the knowledge required to pass both the PCV Theory and Hazard Perception tests.
- Our knowledgeable trainers will be on hand to help and guide candidates to ensure that timescales and deadlines for each part of the process are met.
- Once the medical and Theory parts are complete we will handle the Parts 3 practical test bookings and payment of the test fees taking all of the hassle from you in order to allow you or your drivers to concentrate on passing the test.
The practical training we will provide includes:
- Driver awareness: concentration, observation, anticipation, and the creation of space and time
- Understanding hazards and driver behaviour: reading the road
- Passenger care
- Loading and weight distribution
- The dynamic differences of minibuses: the effects of speed, loading & weather conditions
- Forward and reverse manoeuvring
- How to judge gaps and turning arcs
1:1 Two Day Course for Practical Driving Test:
- Practical training will be completed over 2 days with the test taking place in the afternoon of the second day.
2:1 Multi Driver Two Day Course for Practical Driving Test:
- Practical training will be conducted as 2 full day sessions with the tests being taken back to back tests on the afternoon of day two.
- Ideal for schools or businesses who’s drivers have previous experience of driving minibuses or large vans.
2:1 Multi Driver Three Day Course for Practical Driving Test:
- Practical training will be conducted as 3 full day sessions with the tests being taken back to back tests on the afternoon of day three.
- Ideal for schools or businesses who’s drivers have little or no experience of driving minibuses or large vans.
For our latest course dates and prices please contact us.